Integrated Management System Policy
AVERS, spol. s r.o. is a construction company with the following activity:
Implementation of building, civil, residential and industrial constructions.
Reconstruction and restoration of building constructions and historical buildings of a cultural heritage character, including artistic, craft and restoration works.
The Company management is aware of its responsibility for developing the long-standing tradition and brand of AVERS, spol. s r.o., and therefore, has made the following commitments:
1. A satisfied customer is always the top priority of all employee activities. We endeavour to understand our customers’ needs, to meet their requirements, trying to anticipate their expectations.
2. Continuously improve the quality of job orders completed with respect to the management of risks and opportunities.
3. Prepare and perform job orders while continuously reducing undesired environmental impact, establish systems for preventing and minimising the risk to quality, environment and occupational health and safety, establish safe and healthy working conditions.
4. In any and all activities and further development of the Company, pursue continuous improvement of the integrated management system, whereas performance of any and all mandatory obligations in the areas of quality, environment and occupational health and safety is the elementary standard.
5. Give specialised education to employees and motivate them with the aim to increase their responsibility for quality, environmental protection and occupational health and safety.
6. Inform employees and persons working on the authority of the Company about any and all major impacts of the Company performance on the environment and about the safety related risks.
7. Communicate the impacts of the activities performed on the environment and introduce the Company policy through the Company website to the public.
All Company employees are responsible for fulfilling the Integrated Management System Policy within the scope of their activities and competences.
The Company management has committed itself to establish the conditions for fulfilling the above-mentioned principles and to open communication with employees and with any and all stakeholders.
In Prague, 1 March 2020
Jan Koška, Martin Koška
Company Executive Directors