Integrated Management System
AVERS, spol. s r.o. is a construction company that operates in:
Providing building, civil, housing, and industrial structures. Providing reconstructions and renewals of building structures and historical monuments, including art, handicraft and restoration works.
The company’s management is well aware of the responsibility to maintain and foster company’s well-earned tradition and reputation; and therefore, they obligate to those values:
- Satisfaction of customer is the most important for our employees. We always make sure to meet customer’s needs and expectations by working closely with them, carefully listening their requirements, and realizing their ideas.
- During our work, we always care about the environment. We think about ways to make sure that our environmental footprints and wastes are as small as possible. In addition, we make sure to prevent any risks during our work to protect health of our employees and others around.
- In all company’s activities and developments, we have high emphases on improving integrated management systems. Fulfilling legal and other requirements is absolute standard.
- Educate and motivate our employees for a purpose of increase their professionalism and responsibilities in quality management, environmental protection, and health and safety.
- Inform employees and others, working for our company, about the company’s environmental impacts and educate them about how to reduce them to minimum.
- Communicate with public about our actions and ways to protect the environment and keep them up to date with those actions and our work through our website.
All employees in our company are responsible in their activities to fulfill all obligations in accordance to our customers’ satisfaction and to our integrated management system.
Company's management is committed to create conditions that enable to fulfill all mentioned obligations and keep open communication with employees, business partners and customers.
Jan Koška, Martin Koška
Done at Prague, 1.3.2017.